Thursday, September 4, 2008

Unknown biography


Dam trip



As the picture above,they are brothers as best friend each other. They always come to see each other when someone has a problem. they have the same sense of humor and share many interests ,except that the younger guy's crazy about texting-crazy. He has always text all time.
He do it all time, on bus, in the street.
The younger brother said: I thought texting was much cheaper than phoning, so my brother always angry me when I was not pay attention to him.
Today they go to Singapore for travel around there but all the trip the younger brother did not talk to his brother because he always texting sms to his girl friends!!
Brother was not happy in this trip and brother becomes petulant brother, so he did not talk to his brother any more.

After that, younger brother asking his brother “why you angry me?

Brother said: Am not angry you but I am angry with hand phone noise as it is disturbing me when I was feeling sleepy.



The end.

No comments: